- “Innovation Ingredients” at IDEO, Pier 28 Annex, The Embarcadero San Francisco
- Defer Judgement
- Encourage Wild Ideas
- Build on the Ideas of Others
- Stay Focused on Topic
- One Conversation at a Time
- Be Visual
- Go for Quantity
Are these guys design thinking or is Design Thinking IDEO?
- It’s not about how much we earn, it’s about how much we learn
- The longer you are at IDEO the less you know what you are doing
- Bring your passions to work
- You are your own brand
- Strategy is a reflection, not a vision
- We don’t know what’s the destination but we have a great sense of direction
In summary, this company defends that Cultures of Innovation are Cultures of Learning, that Entrepreneurship is a Mindset, not a Startup and that… eventually… The Network Takes Over, The Company Dies.
A big lesson for a crowdfunding startup like PPL Crowdfunding Portugal.