- Plug & Play Tech Center 440 North Wolfe Road, Sunnyvale, CA 94085
“Plug and Play Tech Center is a global accelerator that specializes in growing tech startups.Headquartered in Sunnyvale California, Plug and Play’s network includes over 300 tech startups, 180 investors and a community of leading Universities and Corporate partners.”
- Accelerated over 1,000 startups since 2006
- Community of over 300 startups
- Outreach to over 3,000 startups in Silicon Valley
- Startups have raised over $ 1 B in venture funding since 2006
- Relationships with 100 corporate partners
- Relationships with over 180 VC partners
- Santa Clara University “The main traits of a Serial Entrepreneur” with Jorge Fernandes, CEO of Mobibucks
PPL Crowdfunding Portugal is only too happy to have Jorge as part of its Advisory Board Member and so to benefit from the first hand advice of this reference in the field.
Jorge inspired the team with his account of Silicon Valley misadventures and challenges of making it big.
In particular, he shared some of the challenges of launching something relevant in the ever so competitive mobile payments sector.
His strategy, repeated over 16 times: find the unique technological advance that resolves the tremendous challenge to society and… patent it!
Jorge is relentless in his pursuit of innovative excellence and although his legacy shows incredibly prosperous activity, he is serene in his approach and clear in his strategy. One ingredient serves as a differentiating factor; he believes in and is pragmatic in pursuing his dreams.
Sleep with a notebook next to your bedside!
First Post - Previous Post - Next Post - Last Post